Are you looking for the ways to enhance your beauty and look better naturally rather than artificial cosmetics? These ancient Indian beauty secrets or home remedies beauty secrets maybe your best option.
Nowadays, more and more advertisements on TV about beauty creams and such are visible, but do they work?
India is widely famous for its natural beauty.
The ingredients listed below are nothing artificial; in fact, they are originally gathered from Nature!
Unlike those TV advertisements, these ingredients won’t give you false hopes and promises, and also, no side effects.
They are useful in presenting you with the desired result, only faster and naturally.
Can’t believe it? Well, read on these below mentioned ancient Indian makeup tips or Indian skincare tips.
10 Ancient Indian Beauty Secrets
This post will cover ten wonderful ancient Indian beauty secrets for women.
Neem has a huge number of benefits. It’s also referred to as “the king of beauty and traditional Indian hair care secrets” sometimes.
You may not know this, but every part of the neem tree proves to be beneficial in some way.
Let’s see why Neem is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below-
Neem treats Acne
- Boil a few neem leaves in water.
- Take a cotton ball, submerge it into the water, and gently rub it on your face.
- Neem cucumber or neem-yogurt face packs are available, which can prevent your skin from looking oily.
Neem is effective for Dry Skin.
- Add a small amount of neem powder with a few drops of oil from grape seed.
- After making a paste, and apply it over your face and let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Use cold water to wash your face.
Neem can also prevent hair fall
- Gently massage hair roots using neem oil
- Neem is also known to control dandruff, try adding some neem powder to water and then apply it to your hair.
- Leave it undisturbed for 1 hour and shampoo afterward.
Saffron is known to be an expensive spice. But it’s worth it. Saffron can effectively improve a person’s complexion.
Let’s see why Saffron is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below-
It helps remove Tan.
- Soak a few saffron in milk cream for overnight.
- The next morning, try blending the contents and applying it over the tanned region.
It can help in toning your skin.
- Take an ample amount of rose water and add some saffron to it, until the color of the water matches the color of saffron.
- Soak a cotton ball in the mixture and then apply it to your face by dabbing gently.
Saffron can brighten your skin.
- Soak some saffron in milk for half an hour.
- Add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder to the mixture.
- After making a face pack, apply it over your face and keep them for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off afterward.
Who does not like honey? It’s cheap and available natural ingredient that you can get everywhere.
Honey is also famous for its extraordinary hydrating attributes.
Let’s see why honey is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below
It can cure scars caused by burns
You may not know, but honey contains healing and antiseptic properties.
- Try applying raw honey to the region affected by a burn.
Honey can cause less scarring to produce if applied on the affected area.
Honey helps give perfect skin
- Add Chandan, besan, malai, and rose oil to honey to obtain a face mask.
- Then use the mask and apply it over your neck and face.
- Let the mask dry, and then gently peel it off.
Doing this can remove many impurities from your face. Also, it makes your skin smooth and soft.
Amla- known as gooseberry contains a sufficient amount of vitamin C.
Let’s see why Amla is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below.
Use Amla to follow an Indian hair care routine.
- Use two teaspoons of amla juice or powder, and mix it with an equal amount of juice squeezed out from a lime.
- Mix them well, and then apply it to your scalp.
- Let it dry, rinse afterward with warm water.
Amla can nourish your hair also
- Boil amla, soapnut and shikakai using an iron vessel.
- Leave it aside for overnight.
- Shampoo with the liquid you have got the next day.
- Multaani Mitti
This natural ingredient is also known as Fuller’s Earth. And it’s one of the most ancient beauty secrets of India.
Multanimitti works as a natural cleanser and scrubber and ancient beauty secrets for flawless skin. It is also easily available.
Let’s see why MultaaniMitti is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below-
It can cure pimple marks
- Mix some tomato juice with a specific amount of multanimitti
- Then, add a small amount of sandalwood and turmeric powder and apply it over your face.
It helps remove dark spots
- Take yogurt and some mint leaves and add them to multanimitti
- Mix them; a paste will form
- Apply the paste over the area where dark spots have appeared
- Leave it undisturbed for 30 minutes and rinse with moderately warm water afterward.
Turmeric is one of the essential ingredients in Indian culture.
Let’s see why turmeric is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below
Turmeric can significantly reduce stretch marks
- Make a mixture of yogurt, besan, and turmeric
- Apply the mixture on the region where stretch marks have appeared
The attributes that turmeric hold, are useful in lightening the stretch marks
Turmeric can significantly reduce wrinkles
- Make a mixture by adding tomato juice, rice powder, and raw milk to turmeric; this will form a paste.
- Apply the paste you have obtained and let it stay until it has dried
Turmeric can cure cracked heels
- Add castor oil or coconut oils to turmeric
- Before you take your bath, apply the mixture you have obtained to the cracked heels, leave it undisturbed for 15 minutes
Sandalwood is a bit expensive but contains important antiseptic properties. Also, it improves blood circulation.
Let’s see why Sandalwood is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below
Sandalwood can make your skin look more clear
- Mix sandalwood, with powdered almonds, to obtain a mixture
- To this mixture, add raw milk
- Apply this mixture to your legs, arms, and face before you take a bath
- It can help in giving you a glowing skin
- Take some sandalwood and mix it with raw milk
- Apply the mixture you have obtained to your face, and then let it stay there for 20 minutes
- Wash it off afterward with water
- Tulsi or Basil
There’s not a single home you will find in India, where Tulsi is not available.
It is one of the most significant ingredients in enhancing one’s beauty.
Let’s see why Tulsi is called as ancient Indian beauty secrets below
It can effectively nourish your face, as well as treat acne
- Blend some tulsi leaves; you will obtain a paste
- Apply the paste on your face, after you have added milk to it
Tulsi can help in whitening your teeth
- Dry and powder a few tulsi leaves
- Create a paste by adding orange peel
- Then rub the paste gently on your teeth
Zinc is present in curd, and that’s what makes it a favorite in beauty enhancement.
Let’s see why curd is called as ancient beauty secrets of India below
Curd can help you prevent dry hair in the winter season
- Mix 2 tablespoon of almond oil and two beaten eggs with half a cup of curd
- Use this paste to apply to your scalp and hair, remember to cover your head with the help of a plastic cap. This indeed nourishes the hair.
- Leave it undisturbed for half an hour, wash it off with shampoo afterward.
It can make your hair appear silkier
- Use eggs, lemon juice, and honey to create a creamy paste.
- Take some curd and add it to the paste, then apply the paste to your hair.
- After 30 minutes, wash it off.
- Besan or Gram Flour
This ingredient is also known as gram flour, and it’s a common name in Indian houses and homes.
Surprisingly, this ingredient also contains certain beauty-enhancing attributes!
Let’s see why besan is applied as Indian beauty tips for face below-
It can heal blemishes
- Take some besan and add it to the required quantity of cucumber juice.
- Use this mixture and apply it over the affected region.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
Besan can make your skin look bright.
- Mix besan with one teaspoon of milk, 4-5 almond transformed into powder, and lemon juice
- Now you have obtained a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face, and leave it undisturbed for half an hour, then wash it off
It is not very difficult to achieve gorgeous hair or beautiful skin.
We are sure that you have some of these ingredients right at your kitchen, so why run after those fancy cosmetics and counterfeit beauty products? These natural ingredients are worth as Indian beauty tips. Now you know what you must do to attain stunning looks!
If you think we missed out on some of the ingredients as Indian skincare secrets, don’t hesitate to let us know!