David Goggins Quotes On Success: He is an athlete, ultra-marathon runner, cyclist, an author and a motivational speaker of the United States.
He retired from the US Navy SEAL as well as he was a former Air Control planning member of the US air force who participated in the War in Iraq and Afghanistan.
David Goggins is the number one most pull-ups world record holder completed 4,030 within 17 hours.
His “Can’t Hurt Me” and “self-help memoir” was published in 2018.
I hope these 51 David inspirational David Goggins Quotes on Success will inspire you to become successful as well as you will definitely touch your destination.
His Instagram account has huge followers list 3.5 Million till on October 16th of 2020. You can visit here.
I hope you will appreciate these David Goggins motivational quotes on Success.
Let’s show your favourite inspirational David Goggins Quotes in this post.
51 David Goggins Quotes on Success
- “The things that we decide to run from are the truth. When you make excuses, you’re running from the truth.” ―David Goggins
- “The only person who was going to turn my life around was me. The only way I could get turned around was to put myself through the worst things possible that a human being could ever endure.” ―David Goggins
- “You gotta start your journey. It may suck, but eventually you will come out the other side on top.” ―David Goggins
- “The only way that you’re ever going to get to the other side of this journey is by suffering. You have to suffer in order to grow. Some people get it, some people don’t.” ―David Goggins
- “The mind is the most powerful thing in the world. The mind has capabilities that are so unknown, and being able to tap into that is on the other side of suffering.” ―David Goggins
- “True willpower. I’m going to (expletive) fail, I’m going to (expletive) fail, I’m going to (expletive) fail, and I will succeed.” ―David Goggins
- “Every day you’re trying to find more of what you’re capable of – and that’s the big question. What are you capable of? Stop doing the things that you do every day. If you run every day, go swim.” ―David Goggins
- “You have to build calluses on your brain just like how you build calluses on your hands. Callus your mind through pain and suffering.” ―David Goggins
- “We all want to take this four-lane highway, but we always step over the shovel. All I did was pick up that shovel and made my own path.” ―David Goggins
- “My happiness is my reflection on the suffering during my journey and knowing that I never quit nor was I guided by anybody on this earth.” ―David Goggins
- “The only reason why I became successful was because I went towards the truth. As painful and as brutal as it is, it changed me. It allowed me, in my own right, to become the person who I am today. “―David Goggins
- “If you can get through doing things that you hate to do, on the other side is greatness.” ―David Goggins
- “Life is a battle between trying to find more of yourself knowing that the real you is afraid, likes comfort, likes to be patted on the back, and doing what you need to do to get better.” ―David Goggins
- “We are all great. No matter if you think you’re dumb, fat, been bullied, we all have greatness. You gotta find the courage. It’s going to be hard work, discipline, and the non-cognitive skills – hard work, dedication, sacrifice – that will set you apart.” ―David Goggins
- “As humans, we’re reading books everyday to try to figure out how to be someone else. What we don’t do is go inside, turn ourselves inside out, and read our own story. You have to look inside to find out what you really want.” ―David Goggins
- “A lot of us don’t know about another world that exists for us because it’s on the other side of suffering. That’s the real growth in life.” ―David Goggins
- “We have the ability to go in such a space, if you’re willing to suffer, and I mean suffer, your brain and body once connected together, can do anything.” ―David Goggins
- “You will never learn from people if you always tap dance around the truth.” ―David Goggins
- “Most of this generation quits the second they get talked to. It’s so easy to be great nowadays because most people are just weak, If you have any mental toughness, any fraction of self-discipline – the ability to not want to do it, but still do it – you’ll be successful.” ―David Goggins
- “Suffering is a test. That’s all it is. Suffering is the true test of life.” ―David Goggins
- “People take classes on self-help, mental toughness, breathing control – the only way to get tougher is to put yourself in hellacious situations.” ―David Goggins
- “When you’re exhausted, weak, and tired and everyone around you looks just as bad as you or even worse – that’s the perfect time for you to make a statement. You let everyone around you know that when their life ends, that’s when yours begins.” ―David Goggins
- “If you’re not physically and mentally prepared for what life is going to throw at you, then you’re just going to crumble, And then, you’re no good to nobody.” ―David Goggins
- “We like to live our lives on social media with lies about ourselves about how great we are. Get to the source! Fix the problem.” ―David Goggins
- “Everybody wants a quick fix like 6-minute abs – you may get some results from it, but those results won’t be permanent. The permanent results come from you having to suffer. You have to make that a tattoo on your brain so that when the hard time comes again, you don’t forget it.” ―David Goggins
- “Don’t worry about the elements around you and what’s going on. You gotta get out there and get it.” ―David Goggins
- “Life is one big tug of war between mediocrity and trying to find your best self.” ―David Goggins
- “The more things you can do to get outside of that zone that makes you feel good, the stronger your mind is going to get. It starts getting used to doing things like this. It’s not fun, but now my mind is used to it.” ―David Goggins
- “Every morning in our lives, we have a choice to make. You have the choice to stay in bed and say ‘Forget it, I’m not going to work out today.’ or ‘Forget it, I’m not going to work hard today.’ That’s your choice that you make every single day of your life. Make the right decision.” ―David Goggins
- “If you want to get better, do the things that no-one else wants to do. Do the things that no-one is even thinking about doing.” ―David Goggins
- “Sel-talk and visualization are two keys to my success.” ―David Goggins
- “At the end of the day, hard work may not be enough. You still may fail. But you keep going out there and go after it.” ―David Goggins
- “It’s easier to accept the fact that you’re just not good enough. We all have a lot more than we think we have.” ―David Goggins
- “Motivation is crap. Motivation comes and goes. When you’re driven, whatever is in front of you will get destroyed.” ―David Goggins
- “The most important conversation is the one you have with yourself.” ―David Goggins
- “Fear is my ultimate guide” ―David Goggins
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.” ―David Goggins
- “If you can see yourself doing something, you can do it. If you can’t see yourself doing something, usually you can’t achieve it.” ―David Goggins
- “Stop making excuses. Stop being a victim. Take personal responsibility.” ―David Goggins
- “You are in danger of living a life so comfortable and soft, that you will die without ever realizing your true potential.”― David Goggins
- “We all need small sparks, small accomplishments in our lives to fuel the big ones. Think of your small accomplishments as kindling. When you want a bonfire, you don’t start by lighting a big log. You collect some witch’s hair—a small pile of hay or some dry, dead grass. You light that, and then add small sticks and bigger sticks before you feed your tree stump into the blaze. Because it’s the small sparks, which start small fires, that eventually, build enough heat to burn the whole fucking forest down.” ― David Goggins
- “It won’t always go your way, so you can’t get trapped in this idea that just because you’ve imagined a possibility for yourself that you somehow deserve it. Your entitled mind is dead weight. Cut it loose. Don’t focus on what you think you deserve. Take aim on what you are willing to earn!” ― David Goggins
- “In the military we always say we don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training,”― David Goggins
- “You’re not going to find greatness by looking in a book or by listening to me. I may give you the spark, but you’ve got to go inside yourself to find it. “ -David Goggins
- “I thought I’d solved a problem when really I was creating new ones by taking the path of least resistance.”― David Goggins
- “Denial is the ultimate comfort zone.”― David Goggins
- “It’s a lot more than mind over matter. It takes relentless self-discipline to schedule suffering into your day, every day.” ― David Goggi
- “The Buddha famously said that life is suffering. I’m not a Buddhist, but I know what he meant and so do you. To exist in this world, we must contend with humiliation, broken dreams, sadness, and loss.” ― David Goggins
- “Tell yourself the truth! That you’ve wasted enough time, and that you have other dreams that will take courage to realize, so you don’t die a fucking pussy.”― David Goggins
- “Only you can master your mind, which is what it takes to live a bold life filled with accomplishments most people consider beyond their capability.” ― David Goggins
- “like the Taoists say, those that know don’t speak, and those who speak, well, they don’t know jack shit.” ― David Goggins
What do you thing after reading David Goggins Quotes?